a good jumper

Well the weather has given in (and so has my nose) and I realised I have made the rather ridiculous mistake of not bringing my warmest jumpers with me when I moved back to London. So my new wonderful chunky Pull & Bear cardigan has been keeping me warm and inspiring me to look to illustrations featuring knit in all its glory and I thought I would share a few I've come accross.
edadid 02
edadid 02
Jacquards
Jacquards
viahttp://unicornsandlungfish.blogspot.com/

”  It is of a god with a fantastic jumper taking a peek at a sailing ship.”
” It is of a god with a fantastic jumper taking a peek at a sailing ship.”
New Fall Hangtag
New Fall Hangtag
via yokoo
klindicative:

My eyes….
My Eyes...
milkywellsanctuary:

Day Alexandre
and lastly this bizarre little jumper swaddled thing by Day Alexandre

stay warm x




Comments

Popular Posts